Friday, September 18, 2009

my introduction :)

Hello, my name is Courtney Michalik. I am currently a senior at the University of Michigan's School of Art and Design. I began shadowing Tom Kachadurian during the summer of 2008. Tom is an amazing Traverse City based photographer, specializing in weddings.

www.kachadurian.com

I have learned, and continue to learn, a lot from Tom. Working with him I realized that I really love wedding photography. It is a really amazing opportunity to create work that is incredibly meaningful to people. Here are a few shots that I took from my first wedding with Tom (these shots were taken with his equipment):A shot from another wedding in the Traverse City area with Tom:
After working with Tom, I became very motivated to improve my skills, especially as they relate to wedding photography. I am still learning and developing my skills, but I am very proud of my work and what I have been able to accomplish thus far. I look forward to any opportunities to photograph weddings in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment